Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Nature Table


Hi Everyone, Well I have finally finished my show. I have posted a preview to the show here and on Facebook. The show offically opens on Friday 3rd December 7pm @ Storm Gallery 2/65-67 Foveaux Street Surry Hills....Tel 02 9211 3193. I look forward to seeing you all there and thanks for your continued support.

The photographs are part of an ongoing series based on 'Steiner' education and the practice of having different seasons on the table ie Spring, Summer etc. The photographs were made during my rehabilitation after a serious car accident in 2006. The whole process of collecting the flaura and fawna, walks with my children and being with family are all the things that have made my recovery possible. I really would like to thank my beautiful children Amalia and Hunter for being so caring and grounding me when I needed it. I owe a huge vote of thanks to my gorgeous wife Narell who has always supported me. 
Also I would like to thank a few people who gave me a start and help along the way. As always Philip Hargrave-Smith for giving me my start, Steve Baccon for constant inspiration, Stelios Papadakis, David Maurice Smith, Sasha Kenyon and Julie Sundberg. 














No comments:

Post a Comment